TV4Education allows students to stream video content for educational purposes and is integrated into Smart Library Cloud, our library catalogue. It is cloud based so students can stream content from any internet enabled device.
- For students to log access TV4Education, log in to Smart Library Cloud here.
- User name: This is your student number located on your smartrider card
- Password: Pass
- Go to the search box and enter the name of the movie/video your teacher has requested that you view.
- Click on the record for your movie/video. It will have a TV4Education logo underneath it.
- .A media player window will appear in the record and allow you to stream your video.
- Click on the i button to remove bibliographic data.
If you require any assistance using TV4Education please contact library staff.